Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I register for this event?
Registration is possible online, through the mail, or in person on the date of the event.
- How much does it cost to participate in this event?
Registration fees (before the day of race):
- Individual: $25
- Senior (65+): $15
- Junior (<18): $10
*Day of race registration fees: Individual. $30; Senior $20; Junior $15
3. What do I receive with my registration?
- Free T-shirt to the first 100 registrants, water/snacks, use of bib, timing, a chance to win prizes!
4. How do I know where to line up for the run?
- There will be signs, cones, and balloons indicating where to line up, and where the start and finish lines are.
5. What time does the event begin?
- 10K run registration: 8:30; start time 9:00
- 5K Run/Walk registration 9:00; start time 9:30
- Awards immediately following
- Location: Cutchins Programs for Children & Families 78 Pomeroy Terrace, Northampton MA 01060
6. How is this race timed?
- A professional timer will be on site to provide times.
- Where can I park the morning of the race?
- Free parking behind College Church, located directly next to the event location. There will be signage to indicate where to park.
- Parking Map
8. What is the cancellation policy?
- Registrations are nonrefundable.
9. Are bikes, strollers, or wheelchairs allowed?
- Please leave your bikes at home for the safety of all participants. Strollers & wheelchairs are allowed!
- Are dogs allowed?
- Leashed dogs are allowed on the walk only. Owners must be prepared to clean up after their dog, as needed.
11. Can teams form and raise money?
- This year it is strictly donations and registration fees. We hope next year to organize teams!
12. Race Route:
- Follow this event on Facebook for updates:
14. Interested in becoming a Sponsor?
For more information please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
About/Why donate/Raise money:
Cutchins’ Superhero Race is an annual fundraiser that helps our nonprofit offer cutting edge, therapeutic services to children and families that have experienced trauma and mental health challenges. This year, the funds raised from the race and your donations will help us to complete our Sensory and Fitness Capital Campaign projects! Thank you for your support!
We are on the home stretch of our capital campaign!
You can help us to meet our goal!
Making a tax deductible donation to the Cutchins Programs Capital Campaign makes all the difference in the types of therapeutic services offered at our many different programs!
- $15.00 can help pay for art therapy supplies at the Children’s Clinic
- $25.00 can help to pay for sensory, self-regulation tools for New Directions School
- $100.00 can help to pay for new exercise equipment for youth served by our programs
- $250.00 helps to pay for a portion of the renovations of sensory spaces in one of the residential homes!
Want to make a large donation to sponsor a sensory room in one of our residences, which can be named in honor of your business, yourself, or in the memory of a loved one with a plaque for years to come? Contact our CEO at: email@example.com