About the Event
Cutchins Programs for Children & Families Inc. is proud to present our 5th Annual Superhero Run – 10K Run, 5K Walk/Run. This community event is an exciting celebration of our programs: bringing awareness about the impact of trauma and mental health struggles on children and adolescents in our community while promoting physical health!
This year, you can choose an IN-PERSON or VIRTUAL event. Our in-person event will be on Sunday, October 3, 2021. Those who are unable to attend our live event can participate virtually and submit your results to RunReg during our virtual dates from September 29- October 1, 2021.
SWAG ALERT! – Participants who register by September 1st will receive a FREE Superhero Run T-shirt in a size of their choosing. Those who register after September 1st will receive a free Superhero Run tote bag to commemorate the event. Swag from previous SHR events will also be available.
We have two exciting features to this year’s run:
- Teams: Participants can register as a team through RunReg. You can select either “Individual” or “Team” when you sign up.
- Pledge Reg: Participants will have an opportunity to set up an optional fundraising page while register through Pledge Reg. Modeling other local races, participants will have a chance to engage their friends, family, and community to support them as a race participant and help raise critical funds for Cutchins Programs
- In-Person Race Date: October 3, 2021
- Virtual Race Dates: September 29- October 1, 2021
- Location: 78 Pomeroy Terrace, Northampton MA
PARKING: Pomeroy Terrace will be closed to traffic. Participants can park on side streets or at the Collaborative for Educational Services located at 97 Hawley St, Northampton, MA 01060.
- Registration Dates: June 15-October 2, 2021 via RunReg
- Registration Fees (for 10K and 5K):
- Individuals: $25.00
- Seniors (62+): $20.00
- Juniors (<18): $15.00
Virtual Race Results Submission: Virtual participants will submit race results through RunReg by Friday, October 1 at 8:00 PM. The link will be provided by the Event Coordinator. Race medals will be awarded in a ceremony after the event for in-person and virtual participants!